Video Rating: 5 / 5
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Video Ranking: 5 / 5
Online video Score: 5 / 5
Movie Ranking: 4 / five
Online video Score: / 5
Juventus lifted their 3rd consecutive Serie A title in a stunning fashion as the Italian side concluded the season by reaching 102 points at the end of it all which is a feat that had not been accomplished by any team in Serie A ever.
Antonio Conte guided Juventus to what was a fairly comfortable league title as their nearest rivals (As.Roma) came in 2nd place and they ended up 17 points behind Juventus.
Even though Juventus has already proven that they have what it takes to be considered the best team in Italy, there are a few players which are on the wish-list of Conte.
Barcelona’s Arturo Vidal is on the priority list of Juventus and it has already been confirmed as the CEO of the club Beppe Marotta confirmed their interest for the Chilean midfielder.
“We’re looking for a versatile player who can operate in several positions. We are looking for a quick wide attacker. We would like to have a player like Sanchez but there aren’t many players like him at the moment and we shouldn’t forget that Barcelona made a big investment to get him. But I repeat, he’s a player we would like to have.” Marotta said.
Throughout the entire season there is a player in the Italian club which has sparked the interest of some Premier League top clubs including Chelsea and Manchester United.
Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola revealed that his client has settled well in Italy with Juventus and that a number of meetings will be made in the upcoming few days concerning his future.
“I knew that I brought Paul into an honest club. Pavel Nedved rates Paul enormously. Juve have just announced that Pogba is not for sale. We’ll see in the next few meetings what will happen. Pogba doesn’t have to leave at all costs he’s happy in Turin. We’ll see further on.
“Pogba will only leave Juventus if everyone agrees to it and if we get the right offer at the right time.” Raiola stated.
Online video Rating: 5 / five
Online video Ranking: 5 / 5
Video Score: five / 5
Romanian striker Adrian Mutu, who is best known for his spell with Fiorentina and Chelsea, has decided to leave French football after terminating his contract with Ajaccio. He has signed a contract with Romanian giants FC Petrolul Ploiesti to seal his return to Romanian football. Mutu has been linked in recent weeks with his former club Fiorentina, who are on the lookout for a new striker. The Italian club are undergoing a crisis upfront after both major strikers – Giuseppe Rossi and Mario Gomez – have been ruled out for a long period of time.
However, Mutu has sealed his return to Romanian football by signing for Petrolul Ploiesti. He has been playing for the French club Ajaccio since 2012. The length of contract he has signed at his new club has not been revealed, but the 35-year-old is clearly close to coming to the end of his career. He is widely known for the scandal involving the possession of cocaine that saw him suffer a lengthy ban, while he still owes Chelsea close to £15 million due to this incident. He recently retired from international duty after making 77 appearances for the Romanian national team.
He is one of their top scorers with 35 goals so far. “Mutu has, on Monday morning, terminated his contract with AC Ajaccio. The parties have separated by mutual agreement. The player is now free of any commitment and can probably continue his career in Romania with Petrolul,” said his former club Ajaccio in a statement. “If Fiorentina called for me to come back I would not think twice. [Club owner] Andrea Della Valle and I left on very good terms. I have always thanked them for what they did for me and how I was treated,” said Mutu about the possibility of returning to Fiorentina.