VIDIC LINKED TO INTER

February 20th, 2014

Nemanja Vidic’s future has recently been a topic of discussion as the Manchester United captain stated his desire to leave the club which is now being led by David Moyes and while it still is not completely sure on why the Serbian wants to exit the club, if something is certain its where his next football destination will be.

The Serbian defender has agreed a deal with the Italian side Inter Milan with a contract that will be seeing Vidic staying in his new club for 2 years and he is expected to earn €2.5m a year. The veteran defender is in the final 6 months of his contract and he was given the freedom to discuss his future with other clubs.

When the current campaign ends, Vidic is going to be making his way to the Serie A as he joins Inter Milan.

The head boss of Inter Milan, Walter Mazzari is also taking into consideration a few more players from Manchester United including Luis Nani and Patrice Evra.

The Portuguese winger Luis Nani has fallen down from the pecking order of the English club and has been rumored to exit Manchester United with Juventus keeping close tabs on him and Inter Milan has joined the race to sign him.

Piero Ausilito is the technical director of Inter Milan and he has been attending some of the recent matches that Evra has played as they want to be completely sure on what the French defender is capable of doing at his age but there is strong interest in Evra as he will out of contract in the summer, giving the opportunity for Inter Milan or any other club to sign him on a bargain deal.

10. Adrian Mutu – Petrolul Ploiesti

February 11th, 2014

Video Score: five / 5

MUTU LEAVES

January 21st, 2014

Romanian striker Adrian Mutu, who is best known for his spell with Fiorentina and Chelsea, has decided to leave French football after terminating his contract with Ajaccio. He has signed a contract with Romanian giants FC Petrolul Ploiesti to seal his return to Romanian football. Mutu has been linked in recent weeks with his former club Fiorentina, who are on the lookout for a new striker. The Italian club are undergoing a crisis upfront after both major strikers – Giuseppe Rossi and Mario Gomez – have been ruled out for a long period of time.

However, Mutu has sealed his return to Romanian football by signing for Petrolul Ploiesti. He has been playing for the French club Ajaccio since 2012. The length of contract he has signed at his new club has not been revealed, but the 35-year-old is clearly close to coming to the end of his career. He is widely known for the scandal involving the possession of cocaine that saw him suffer a lengthy ban, while he still owes Chelsea close to £15 million due to this incident. He recently retired from international duty after making 77 appearances for the Romanian national team.

He is one of their top scorers with 35 goals so far. “Mutu has, on Monday morning, terminated his contract with AC Ajaccio. The parties have separated by mutual agreement. The player is now free of any commitment and can probably continue his career in Romania with Petrolul,” said his former club Ajaccio in a statement. “If Fiorentina called for me to come back I would not think twice. [Club owner] Andrea Della Valle and I left on very good terms. I have always thanked them for what they did for me and how I was treated,” said Mutu about the possibility of returning to Fiorentina.

Mondenii Adrian Mutu si PITZI la antrenament

January 14th, 2014

Online video Rating: five / 5

Romania : Turkey 2:0 Mutu goal

December 16th, 2013

Movie Ranking: four / five

UPS AND DOWNS

November 28th, 2013

Adrian Mutu’s career is filled with moments of ups and highs but indeed he is a controversial player with one of his most recognized years in football being the time that he received 2 large suspensions after failed drug tests.

Former player of Chelsea is once more at the center of another controversy this time with Romania as he has been banned from playing with the national team for life. This ban was awarded to him after he made comparisons of the Romanian coach Victor Piturca with Mr.Bean on his facebook page.

The 34 years old player was hoping to make his place into the squad of Romania and getting a permanent position in the starting lineup, considering his age it would be the last chance he gets on playing with Romania but after the incident in which he displayed a photo of Mr.Bean with the clothes of Victor Piturka, his dream of playing with Romania will not happen.

Adrian Mutu quickly eliminated the photo from his facebook site but it still caught the attention of the Romanian FA as  they delivered a letter to Mutu stating that he will not be called up for the national team ever again despite who is in charge.

He later apologized for it as he said that he ‘’found the picture funny’’ and the only reason why he uploaded it to facebook was to ‘’lighten the atmosphere’’.

Another noteworthy incident in his career occurred when he had to pay Chelsea around £18m after being sacked by the Stamford Bridge club for cocaine use and Juventus helped pay the fine as the player said he could not afford to pay that amount of money.

Adrian Mutu vs Cesena // 11-13-10

November 18th, 2013

Movie Ranking: five / five

MILITO RULED OUT

October 31st, 2013

Diego Milito has injured himself again and has again been ruled out for a few days. He is reported to have discovered a thigh strain while taking part in a training session yesterday.

Milito had recently made a comeback for his club Inter Milan after remaining out of action for about 7 months because of knee injury. He had been in decent form since his return and in a Serie A game against Sassuolo a couple of weeks back, he had smashed two fantastic goals. He was getting better and better, but, unfortunately, he has been hit by another injury now.

Inter Milan hasn’t made it clear yet how much time it would take Milito to get back to 100% fitness again.

A statement released by Inter Milan earlier today said, “Diego Milito went for scan yesterday and according to the reports of the scan, he has suffered a thigh strain.”

Meanwhile, there have been a few reports that because of Milito’s poor fitness in the last couple of seasons, Inter Milan might sell him during the mid-season transfer window.

Barcelona is believed to be one of those clubs which are interested in securing the services of the 34 years old striker.

Milito has been a part of Inter Milan since the last 4 years. He had done wonders for them in his debut season (2009-10) as he had found the net 30 times that season and had helped Inter secure a treble.

But, in the following seasons, he couldn’t show the same kind of exuberance. He has also had quite a few injury setbacks and that might also have disrupted his form.

However, Milito’s overall record for Inter Milan still looks impressive. He has so far made 154 appearances for I Nerazzurri and has found the net more than 70 times.

Romanian Champions – Andreea Raducan prezinta Adrian Mutu

October 21st, 2013

Video clip Score: five / 5

Adrian Mutu – Splendida Stagione

September 23rd, 2013

Online video Ranking: 5 / 5